Is SNORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disrespectful laugh
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose
- verb - make a snorting sound by exhaling hard
- verb - inhale recreational drugs
- verb - inhale through the nose
- A rough, noisy sound made by breathing forcefully through the nostrils, as a horse or pig does.
- A similar sound: the snort of a steam engine.
- A drink of liquor, especially when swallowed in one gulp.
- Cocaine or heroin, especially a small amount sniffed at one time.
- The liquor or drug so taken.
- To breathe noisily and forcefully through the nostrils.
- To make a sound resembling noisy inhalation: “The wind snorted across the Kansas plains” (Gail Sheehy).
- To make an abrupt noise expressive of scorn, ridicule, or contempt.
- To ingest a drug, such as cocaine or heroin, by sniffing.
- To express by snorting: He snorted his disapproval.
- To ingest by sniffing: snorted cocaine.
- verb - to exhale noisily through the nostrils
There are 5 letters in SNORT: N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNORT, to go: SNORT?
Rearrange the letters in SNORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNORT
What's nearby SNORT
Lookup in Wiki for SNORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNORT"