Is STRONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRONG in various dictionaries:
- adj - having strength or power greater than average or expected
- adj - not faint or feeble
- adj - having or wielding force or authority
- adj - having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- adj - immune to attack
- adj - of good quality and condition
- adj - of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - being distilled rather than fermented
- adj - freshly made or left
- adj - strong and sure
- Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force.
- Marked by great physical power: a strong blow to the head.
- In good or sound health; robust: a strong constitution; a strong heart.
- Economically or financially sound or thriving: a strong economy.
- Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence: a strong personality.
- Having or showing ability or achievement in a specified field: students who are strong in chemistry.
- Capable of the effective exercise of authority: a strong leader.
- Capable of withstanding force or wear; solid, tough, or firm: a strong building; a strong fabric.
- Having great binding strength: a strong adhesive.
- Not easily captured or defeated: a strong flank; a strong defense.
- Not easily upset; resistant to harmful or unpleasant influences: strong nerves; a strong stomach.
- Having force or rapidity of motion: a strong current.
- Persuasive, effective, and cogent: a strong argument.
- Forceful and pointed; emphatic: a strong statement.
- Forthright and explicit, often offensively so: strong language.
- Extreme; drastic: had to resort to strong measures.
- Having force of conviction or feeling; uncompromising: strong faith; a strong supporter.
- Intense in degree or quality: a strong emotion; strong motivation.
- Having an intense or offensive effect on the senses: strong light; strong vinegar; strong cologne.
- Clear and loud: a strong voice.
- Readily noticeable; remarkable: a strong resemblance; a strong contrast.
- Readily detected or received: a strong radio signal.
- Having a high concentration of an essential or active ingredient: mixed a strong solution of bleach and water.
- Containing a considerable percentage of alcohol: strong punch.
- Powerfully effective: a strong painkiller.
- Characterized by a high degree of saturation.
- Having a specified number of units or members: a military force 100,000 strong.
- Marked by steady or rising prices: a strong market.
- Of or relating to those verbs in Germanic languages that form their past tense by a change in stem vowel, and their past participles by a change in stem vowel and sometimes by adding the suffix -(e)n, as sing, sang, sung or tear, tore, torn.
- Of or relating to the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with endings that historically did not contain a suffix with an -n-.
- In a strong, powerful, or vigorous manner; forcefully: a salesperson who comes on too strong.
- adv - having great strength [adj STRONGER, STRONGEST] : STRONGLY
There are 6 letters in STRONG: G N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRONG, to go: STRONG?
Rearrange the letters in STRONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRONG
What's nearby STRONG
Lookup in Wiki for STRONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRONG"