Is IRON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IRON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element
- noun - a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- noun - implement used to brand live stock
- noun - home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- adj - extremely robust
- Fe A silvery-white, lustrous, malleable, ductile, magnetic or magnetizable, metallic element occurring abundantly in combined forms, notably in hematite, limonite, magnetite, and taconite, and used alloyed in a wide range of important structural materials.
- An implement made of iron alloy or similar metal, especially a bar heated for use in branding, curling hair, or cauterizing.
- Great hardness or strength; firmness: a will of iron.
- A golf club with a metal head, numbered from one to nine in order of increasing loft.
- A metal appliance with a handle and a weighted flat bottom, used when heated to press wrinkles from fabric.
- A harpoon.
- A tonic, pill, or other medication containing iron and taken as a dietary supplement.
- Made of or containing iron: iron bars; an iron alloy.
- Very hard and strong: an iron fist.
- Hardy; robust: an iron constitution.
- Inflexible; unyielding: iron resolve.
- To press and smooth with a heated iron: iron clothes.
- To remove (creases) by pressing.
- To put into irons; fetter.
- To iron clothes.
- verb - to furnish with iron (a metallic element)
There are 4 letters in IRON: I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IRON
To search all scrabble anagrams of IRON, to go: IRON?
Rearrange the letters in IRON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IRON
What's nearby IRON
Lookup in Wiki for IRON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IRON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IRON"