Is GROIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals
- noun - a curved edge formed by two intersecting vaults
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- verb - build with groins
- The crease or hollow at the junction of the inner part of each thigh with the trunk, together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
- The curved edge at the junction of two intersecting vaults.
- A small jetty extending from a shore to protect a beach against erosion or to trap shifting sands.
- verb - to build with intersecting arches
There are 5 letters in GROIN: G I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROIN, to go: GROIN?
Rearrange the letters in GROIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROIN
What's nearby GROIN
Lookup in Wiki for GROIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROIN"