Is ORIGIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORIGIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - properties attributable to your ancestry
- noun - an event that is a beginning
- noun - the point of intersection of coordinate axes
- noun - the source of something's existence or from which it derives or is derived
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- The point at which something comes into existence or from which it derives or is derived.
- Ancestry: “We cannot escape our origins, however hard we try” (James Baldwin).
- The fact of originating; rise or derivation: The rumor had its origin in an impulsive remark.
- The point of attachment of a muscle that remains relatively fixed during contraction.
- The point of intersection of coordinate axes, as in the Cartesian coordinate system.
- noun - a coming into being
There are 6 letters in ORIGIN: G I I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIGIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORIGIN, to go: ORIGIN?
Rearrange the letters in ORIGIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORIGIN
What's nearby ORIGIN
Lookup in Wiki for ORIGIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORIGIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORIGIN"