Is IRONING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IRONING in various dictionaries:
- noun - garments (clothes or linens) that are to be (or have been) ironed
- noun - the work of using heat to smooth washed clothes in order to remove any wrinkles
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- The act or process of pressing clothes with a heated iron.
- The clothing pressed or to be pressed with a heated iron.
- noun - clothes pressed or to be pressed
There are 7 letters in IRONING: G I I N N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONING
To search all scrabble anagrams of IRONING, to go: IRONING?
Rearrange the letters in IRONING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IRONING
What's nearby IRONING
Lookup in Wiki for IRONING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IRONING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IRONING"