Is BORING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BORING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drilling
- noun - the act of drilling a hole in the earth in the hope of producing petroleum
- verb - cause to be bored
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- These adjectives refer to what is so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness.
- noun - an inner cavity
There are 6 letters in BORING: B G I N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BORING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BORING, to go: BORING?
Rearrange the letters in BORING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BORING
What's nearby BORING
Lookup in Wiki for BORING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BORING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BORING"