Is BIG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIG in various dictionaries:
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - significant
- adj - very intense
- adj - loud and firm
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - prodigious
- adj - exhibiting self-importance
- adj - feeling self-importance
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- adj - marked by intense physical force
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - given or giving freely
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - extremely well
- adv - in a boastful manner
- adv - on a grand scale
- adv - in a major way
- Of considerable size, number, quantity, magnitude, or extent; large.
- Of great force; strong: a big wind; in a big rage.
- Of great strength.
- Grown-up; adult.
- Pregnant: big with child.
- Filled up; brimming over: felt big with love.
- Having or exercising considerable authority, control, or influence: a big official; a big chief.
- Conspicuous in position, wealth, or importance; prominent: a big figure in the peace movement.
- Of great significance; momentous: a big decision; a big victory.
- Self-important; cocky: You’re too big for your own good.
- Loud and firm; resounding: a big voice.
- Bountiful; generous: had a big heart.
- In a pretentious or boastful way: talked big about the new job.
- With considerable success: made it big with their recent best-selling album.
- In a thorough or unmistakable way; emphatically: failed big at the box office.
- adj - of considerable size
- noun - an individual or organization of importance
There are 3 letters in BIG: B G I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIG, to go: BIG?
Rearrange the letters in BIG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIG
What's nearby BIG
Lookup in Wiki for BIG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIG"