Is GIB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GIB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
- noun - a castrated tomcat
- A plain or notched, often wedge-shaped piece of wood or metal designed to hold parts of a machine or structure in place or provide a bearing surface, usually adjusted by a screw or key.
- A male cat, especially a castrated one.
- verb - to fasten with a wedge of wood or metal
There are 3 letters in GIB: B G I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GIB
To search all scrabble anagrams of GIB, to go: GIB?
Rearrange the letters in GIB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GIB
What's nearby GIB
Lookup in Wiki for GIB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GIB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GIB"