Is GLIB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLIB in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by lack of intellectual depth
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - artfully persuasive in speech
- Performed with a natural, offhand ease: glib conversation.
- Showing little thought, preparation, or concern: a glib response to a complex question.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being, marked by, or engaging in ready but often insincere or superficial discourse”: a glib denial; a slick commercial; a smooth-tongued hypocrite.
- adv - spoken or written with effortless ease [adj] : FLUENTLY
There are 4 letters in GLIB: B G I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIB
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLIB, to go: GLIB?
Rearrange the letters in GLIB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLIB
What's nearby GLIB
Lookup in Wiki for GLIB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLIB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLIB"