Is BILGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - water accumulated in the bilge of a ship
- noun - where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom
- verb - cause to leak
- verb - take in water at the bilge
- The rounded portion of a ship’s hull, forming a transition between the bottom and the sides.
- The lowest inner part of a ship’s hull.
- Stupid talk or writing; nonsense.
- The bulging part of a barrel or cask.
- To spring a leak in the bilge.
- To bulge or swell.
- verb - to spring a leak
There are 5 letters in BILGE: B E G I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILGE, to go: BILGE?
Rearrange the letters in BILGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILGE
What's nearby BILGE
Lookup in Wiki for BILGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILGE"