Is BILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- A bitter, alkaline, brownish-yellow or greenish-yellow fluid that is secreted by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the duodenum and aids in the emulsification, digestion, and absorption of fats.
- Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.
- Either of two bodily humors, black bile or yellow bile, in medieval physiology.
- noun - a fluid secreted by the liver
There are 4 letters in BILE: B E I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILE, to go: BILE?
Rearrange the letters in BILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILE
What's nearby BILE
Lookup in Wiki for BILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILE"