Is OBLIGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBLIGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide a service or favor for someone
- To constrain by physical, legal, social, or moral means.
- To make indebted or grateful: I am obliged to you for your gracious hospitality.
- To do a service or favor: The soloist obliged with yet another encore.
- verb - to put in one's debt by a favor or service
There are 6 letters in OBLIGE: B E G I L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBLIGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBLIGE, to go: OBLIGE?
Rearrange the letters in OBLIGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OBLIGE
What's nearby OBLIGE
Lookup in Wiki for OBLIGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBLIGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBLIGE"