Is BONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BONG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dull resonant sound as of a bell
- verb - ring loudly and deeply
- To cause to sound with a deep ringing noise.
- A water pipe that consists of a bottle or a vertical tube partially filled with liquid and a smaller tube ending in a bowl, used often in smoking narcotic substances.
- verb - to make a deep, ringing sound
There are 4 letters in BONG: B G N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BONG, to go: BONG?
Rearrange the letters in BONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BONG
What's nearby BONG
Lookup in Wiki for BONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BONG"