Is BOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation
- verb - cause to slow down or get stuck
- verb - get stuck while doing something
- An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in which characteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.
- Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate.
- To cause to sink in or as if in a bog: We worried that the heavy rain across the prairie would soon bog our car.
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 3 letters in BOG: B G O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOG, to go: BOG?
Rearrange the letters in BOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOG
What's nearby BOG
Lookup in Wiki for BOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOG"