Is IRONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IRONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - metal shackles
- noun - a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element
- noun - a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- noun - implement used to brand live stock
- noun - home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- verb - to furnish with iron (a metallic element)
There are 5 letters in IRONS: I N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of IRONS, to go: IRONS?
Rearrange the letters in IRONS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IRONS
What's nearby IRONS
Lookup in Wiki for IRONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IRONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IRONS"