Is PRISON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRISON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- noun - a prisonlike situation
- A place where persons convicted or accused of crimes are confined; a penitentiary or a jail.
- A place or condition of confinement or forcible restraint.
- A state of imprisonment or captivity.
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 6 letters in PRISON: I N O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISON
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRISON, to go: PRISON?
Rearrange the letters in PRISON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PRISON
5 letters out of PRISON
4 letters out of PRISON
3 letters out of PRISON
2 letters out of PRISON
Contextual use of PRISON
What's nearby PRISON
Lookup in Wiki for PRISON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRISON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRISON"