Is SENIOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENIOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- adj - older
- adj - used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
- adj - advanced in years
- Being in a position, rank, or grade above others of the same set or class: a senior officer; the senior ship in the battle group.
- Having precedence in making certain decisions.
- A person who is older than another: She is eight years my senior.
- A senior citizen: “The interests of seniors tend to be... varied... Their energy levels... can be every bit as intense as those expended by younger people” (Elaine Sherman).
- One that is of a higher position, rank, or grade than another in the same set or class.
- A student in the fourth year of high school or college.
- noun - a person who is older than another
There are 6 letters in SENIOR: E I N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENIOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENIOR, to go: SENIOR?
Rearrange the letters in SENIOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SENIOR
5 letters out of SENIOR
4 letters out of SENIOR
3 letters out of SENIOR
2 letters out of SENIOR
Contextual use of SENIOR
What's nearby SENIOR
Lookup in Wiki for SENIOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENIOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENIOR"