Is NOISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound)
- noun - the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality
- noun - electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
- noun - a loud outcry of protest or complaint
- noun - incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks
- noun - the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
- verb - emit a noise
- Sound or a sound that is loud, unpleasant, unexpected, or undesired.
- Sound or a sound of any kind: The only noise was the wind in the pines.
- A loud outcry or commotion: “Whatever the fate of Eureka, it should have some positive effects, even if modest in comparison to its political noise, for the technological cooperation of European firms” (Foreign Affairs).
- A disturbance, especially a random and persistent disturbance, that obscures or reduces the clarity of a signal.
- Irrelevant or meaningless data generated by a computer along with desired data.
- A complaint or protest.
- To spread the rumor or report of.
- To talk much or volubly.
- These nouns refer to loud, confused, or disagreeable sound or sounds.
- verb - to spread as a rumor or report
There are 5 letters in NOISE: E I N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOISE, to go: NOISE?
Rearrange the letters in NOISE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOISE
What's nearby NOISE
Lookup in Wiki for NOISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOISE"