Is VERSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- noun - a written work (as a novel) that has been recast in a new form
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- noun - manual turning of a fetus in the uterus (usually to aid delivery)
- A description or an account from one point of view, especially as opposed to another: Your version of the accident differs from mine.
- A translation from another language.
- Often Ver- sion.
- A particular form or variation of an earlier or original type: a modern version of the one-room schoolhouse.
- An adaptation of a work of art or literature into another medium or style: the film version of a famous novel.
- Manipulation of a fetus in the uterus to bring it into a desirable position for delivery.
- Deflection of an organ, such as the uterus, from its normal position.
- noun - an account or description from a particular point of view
There are 7 letters in VERSION: E I N O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERSION, to go: VERSION?
Rearrange the letters in VERSION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VERSION
6 letters out of VERSION
5 letters out of VERSION
4 letters out of VERSION
3 letters out of VERSION
2 letters out of VERSION
Contextual use of VERSION
What's nearby VERSION
Lookup in Wiki for VERSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERSION"