Is MINOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- adj - of lesser importance or stature or rank
- adj - lesser in scope or effect
- adj - inferior in number or size or amount
- adj - of a scale or mode
- adj - not of legal age
- adj - of lesser seriousness or danger
- adj - of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
- adj - of the younger of two boys with the same family name
- adj - warranting only temporal punishment
- adj - limited in size or scope
- Lesser or smaller in amount, extent, or size.
- Lesser in importance, rank, or stature: a minor politician.
- Lesser in seriousness or danger: a minor injury.
- Being under legal age; not yet a legal adult.
- Relating to or being the junior or younger of two pupils with the same surname.
- Of or relating to a secondary area of academic specialization.
- Dealing with a more restricted category.
- Relating to or being a minor scale.
- Less in distance by a half step than the corresponding major interval.
- Based on a minor scale: a minor key.
- One that is lesser in comparison with others of the same class.
- One who has not reached full legal age.
- A secondary area of specialized academic study, requiring fewer courses or credits than a major.
- One studying in a secondary area of specialization: She is a chemistry minor.
- A minor premise.
- A minor term.
- A minor key, scale, or interval.
- verb - to pursue a specific subordinate course of study
There are 5 letters in MINOR: I M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINOR, to go: MINOR?
Rearrange the letters in MINOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINOR
What's nearby MINOR
Lookup in Wiki for MINOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINOR"