Is INFORM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFORM in various dictionaries:
- verb - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
- verb - give character or essence to
- verb - act as an informer
- To impart information to; make aware of something: We were informed by mail of the change in plans.
- To acquaint (oneself) with knowledge of a subject.
- To give form or character to; imbue with a quality or an essence: “A society’s strength is measured by... its ability to inform a future generation with its moral standards” (Vanity Fair).
- To be a pervasive presence in; animate: “It is this brash, backroom sensibility that informs his work as a novelist” (Jeff Shear).
- To form (the mind or character) by teaching or training.
- To give or provide information.
- To disclose confidential or incriminating information to an authority: The defendant informed against the other members of the ring.
- verb - to supply with information
There are 6 letters in INFORM: F I M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORM
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFORM, to go: INFORM?
Rearrange the letters in INFORM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFORM
What's nearby INFORM
Lookup in Wiki for INFORM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFORM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFORM"