Is MERINO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MERINO in various dictionaries:
- noun - white sheep originating in Spain and producing a heavy fleece of exceptional quality
- Any of a breed of sheep, originally from Spain, having long, fine wool.
- The wool of this sheep.
- A soft, lightweight fabric made originally of merino wool but now of any fine wool.
- A fine wool and cotton yarn used especially for knitting underwear and hosiery.
- A knitted fabric made from this yarn.
- noun - a fine wool
There are 6 letters in MERINO: E I M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MERINO
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERINO, to go: MERINO?
Rearrange the letters in MERINO and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MERINO
5 letters out of MERINO
4 letters out of MERINO
3 letters out of MERINO
2 letters out of MERINO
Contextual use of MERINO
What's nearby MERINO
Lookup in Wiki for MERINO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MERINO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MERINO"