Is MARTIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARTIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- noun - United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- noun - United States actress (1913-1990)
- noun - United States singer (1917-1995)
- noun - any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings
- Any of various swallows, such as the house martin or the purple martin.
- noun - a small bird
There are 6 letters in MARTIN: A I M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARTIN, to go: MARTIN?
Rearrange the letters in MARTIN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MARTIN
5 letters out of MARTIN
4 letters out of MARTIN
3 letters out of MARTIN
2 letters out of MARTIN
Contextual use of MARTIN
What's nearby MARTIN
Lookup in Wiki for MARTIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARTIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARTIN"