Is MINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- noun - any member of the mint family of plants
- noun - the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- noun - a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- noun - a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- adj - as if new
- A place where the coins of a country are manufactured by authority of the government.
- A place or source of manufacture or invention.
- An abundant amount, especially of money.
- To produce (money) by stamping metal; coin.
- Undamaged as if freshly minted: The painting was in mint condition.
- A member of the mint family.
- Any of various plants of the genus Mentha, characteristically having aromatic foliage and nearly regular flowers.
- The fresh, dried foliage of some of these plants.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the stone mint.
- A candy flavored with mint.
- verb - to produce by stamping metal, as coins
There are 4 letters in MINT: I M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINT, to go: MINT?
Rearrange the letters in MINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINT
What's nearby MINT
Lookup in Wiki for MINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINT"