Is TRIANGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIANGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a three-sided polygon
- noun - something approximating the shape of a triangle
- noun - a small northern constellation near Perseus between Andromeda and Aries
- noun - any of various triangular drafting instruments used to draw straight lines at specified angles
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal bar bent in the shape of an open triangle
- The plane figure formed by connecting three points not in a straight line by straight line segments; a three-sided polygon.
- Something shaped like such a figure: a triangle of land.
- Any of various flat, three-sided drawing and drafting guides, used especially to draw straight lines at specific angles.
- A percussion instrument consisting of a piece of metal in the shape of a triangle open at one angle.
- A relationship involving three people, especially a ménage à trois.
- noun - a polygon having three sides
There are 8 letters in TRIANGLE: A E G I L N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIANGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIANGLE, to go: TRIANGLE?
Rearrange the letters in TRIANGLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRIANGLE
7 letters out of TRIANGLE
6 letters out of TRIANGLE
5 letters out of TRIANGLE
4 letters out of TRIANGLE
3 letters out of TRIANGLE
2 letters out of TRIANGLE
Contextual use of TRIANGLE
What's nearby TRIANGLE
Lookup in Wiki for TRIANGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIANGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIANGLE"