Is ALIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALIGN in various dictionaries:
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - be or come into adjustment with
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- To arrange in a line or so as to be parallel: align the tops of a row of pictures; aligned the car with the curb.
- To adjust (parts of a mechanism, for example) to produce a proper relationship or orientation: aligning the wheels of a truck.
- To fall into line.
- verb - to arrange in a straight line
There are 5 letters in ALIGN: A G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALIGN, to go: ALIGN?
Rearrange the letters in ALIGN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALIGN
What's nearby ALIGN
Lookup in Wiki for ALIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALIGN"