Is NAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- noun - a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- noun - a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- verb - attach something somewhere by means of nails
- verb - take into custody
- verb - hit hard
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - locate exactly
- verb - complete a pass
- A slim, pointed piece of metal hammered into material as a fastener.
- A fingernail or toenail.
- A claw or talon.
- Something resembling a nail in shape, sharpness, or use.
- A measure of length formerly used for cloth, equal to 16 yard (5.
- To fasten, join, or attach with or as if with a nail.
- To cover, enclose, or shut by fastening with nails: nail up a window.
- To keep fixed, motionless, or intent: Fear nailed me to my seat.
- To stop and seize; catch: Police nailed the suspect.
- To detect and expose: nailed the senator in a lie; nail corruption before it gets out of control.
- To strike or bring down, especially with something shot or hurled: nail a bird in flight.
- To gain thorough understanding of; master: a brilliant student who nailed all her courses in thermodynamics.
- To put out (a base runner).
- To discover or establish conclusively: nailed down the story by checking all the facts.
- To win: nailed down another victory in the golf tournament.
- verb - to fasten with a nail (a slender piece of metal)
There are 4 letters in NAIL: A I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAIL, to go: NAIL?
Rearrange the letters in NAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAIL
What's nearby NAIL
Lookup in Wiki for NAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAIL"