Is INLAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INLAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (dentistry) a filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place
- noun - a decoration made by fitting pieces of wood into prepared slots in a surface
- verb - decorate the surface of by inserting wood, stone, and metal
- To set (pieces of wood or ivory, for example) into a surface, usually at the same level, to form a design.
- To decorate by setting in such designs.
- To insert (a photograph, for example) within a mat in a book.
- Contrasting material set into a surface in pieces to form a design.
- A design, pattern, or decoration made by inlaying.
- A solid filling, as of gold or porcelain, fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place.
- verb - to set into a surface
There are 5 letters in INLAY: A I L N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INLAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of INLAY, to go: INLAY?
Rearrange the letters in INLAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INLAY
What's nearby INLAY
Lookup in Wiki for INLAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INLAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INLAY"