Is LITANY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LITANY in various dictionaries:
- noun - any long and tedious address or recital
- noun - a prayer consisting of a series of invocations by the priest with responses from the congregation
- A liturgical prayer consisting of a series of petitions recited by a leader alternating with fixed responses by the congregation.
- A repetitive or incantatory recital: a litany of praise for the new professor.
- noun - a ceremonial form of prayer
There are 6 letters in LITANY: A I L N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LITANY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LITANY, to go: LITANY?
Rearrange the letters in LITANY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LITANY
What's nearby LITANY
Lookup in Wiki for LITANY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LITANY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LITANY"