Is NAILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- noun - a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- noun - a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- verb - attach something somewhere by means of nails
- verb - take into custody
- verb - hit hard
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - locate exactly
- verb - complete a pass
- verb - to fasten with a nail (a slender piece of metal)
There are 5 letters in NAILS: A I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAILS, to go: NAILS?
Rearrange the letters in NAILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAILS
What's nearby NAILS
Lookup in Wiki for NAILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAILS"