Is LACING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LACING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- Something that laces; a lace.
- A touch of liquor added to a beverage or food.
- A beating or thrashing.
- noun - a contrasting marginal band of color
There are 6 letters in LACING: A C G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LACING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LACING, to go: LACING?
Rearrange the letters in LACING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LACING
What's nearby LACING
Lookup in Wiki for LACING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LACING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LACING"