Is CLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - fruit (especially peach) whose flesh adheres strongly to the pit
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- verb - to remain emotionally or intellectually attached
- verb - hold on tightly or tenaciously
- To hold fast or adhere to something, as by grasping, sticking, embracing, or entwining: clung to the rope to keep from falling; fabrics that cling to the body.
- To remain close; resist separation: We clung together in the storm.
- A clingstone.
- verb - to make a high-pitched ringing sound
- verb - to adhere closely
There are 5 letters in CLING: C G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLING, to go: CLING?
Rearrange the letters in CLING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLING
What's nearby CLING
Lookup in Wiki for CLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLING"