Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if cling is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on cling.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CLING has 131 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CLING is VALID in some board games. Check CLING in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of cling in various dictionaries:
To hold fast or adhere to something, as by grasping, sticking, embracing, or entwining: clung to the rope to keep from falling; fabrics that cling to the body.
To remain close; resist separation: We clung together in the storm.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It may be static|
|React to some static|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Some fabrics do this to your body; some people do it to old-fashioned ideas|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Hold on tightly to.|
|A clingstone peach.|
|a clingstone peach.|
|hold on tightly to.|
|To hold fast or adhere to something, as by grasping, sticking, embracing, or entwining: clung to the rope to keep from falling fabrics that cling to the body.|
|To remain close resist separation: We clung together in the storm.|
|To remain emotionally attached hold on: clinging to outdated customs.|
|Botany A clingstone.|
|fruit (especially peach) whose flesh adheres strongly to the pit|
|hold on tightly or tenaciously|
|Cling might refer to|
* "Cling", a song by Days of the New from their 1997 album Days of the New (album) (also known as the "Orange album")
* Static cling, a natural phenomenon when things stick together caused by static electricity, usually due to rubbing as in a clothes dryer (the triboelectric effect)
* Clinging, the English translation of Updna, a word used in both Buddhism and Hinduism
* Johnny Cling, a common misspelling of Johnny Kling (18751947), a catcher in Major League Baseball for the Chicago Cubs, Boston Rustlers and Braves and Cincinnati Reds
* Cling film or cling wrap, alternate term for plastic wrap, a thin polymer material, roughly 0.004 to 0.006 inches (0.11 to 0.15 mm) thick, typically used for sealing food items in containers to keep them fresh
* Cling, the C++ interpreter (see also CINT)