Is TRIANGLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIANGLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a three-sided polygon
- noun - something approximating the shape of a triangle
- noun - a small northern constellation near Perseus between Andromeda and Aries
- noun - any of various triangular drafting instruments used to draw straight lines at specified angles
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a metal bar bent in the shape of an open triangle
- noun - a polygon having three sides
There are 9 letters in TRIANGLES: A E G I L N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIANGLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIANGLES, to go: TRIANGLES?
Rearrange the letters in TRIANGLES and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRIANGLES
8 letters out of TRIANGLES
7 letters out of TRIANGLES
6 letters out of TRIANGLES
5 letters out of TRIANGLES
4 letters out of TRIANGLES
3 letters out of TRIANGLES
2 letters out of TRIANGLES
Contextual use of TRIANGLES
What's nearby TRIANGLES
Lookup in Wiki for TRIANGLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIANGLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIANGLES"