Is SERIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serialized set of programs
- noun - a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- adj - in regular succession without gaps
- adj - pertaining to or composed in serial technique
- adj - pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series
- adj - of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations
- Of, forming, or arranged in a series.
- Published or produced in installments, as a novel or television drama.
- Relating to such publication or production.
- Relating to or based on a 12-tone row.
- Computer Science.
- Of or relating to the sequential transmission of all the bits of a byte over one wire: a serial port; a serial printer.
- Of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations: serial processing.
- noun - a literary or dramatic work presented in successive installments
There are 6 letters in SERIAL: A E I L R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERIAL, to go: SERIAL?
Rearrange the letters in SERIAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SERIAL
5 letters out of SERIAL
4 letters out of SERIAL
3 letters out of SERIAL
2 letters out of SERIAL
Contextual use of SERIAL
What's nearby SERIAL
Lookup in Wiki for SERIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERIAL"