Is TAGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- noun - a label associated with something for the purpose of identification
- noun - a small piece of cloth or paper
- noun - a game in which one child chases the others
- noun - (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - touch a player while he is holding the ball
- verb - provide with a name or nickname
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
- verb - to provide with a tag (an identifying marker)
There are 4 letters in TAGS: A G S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAGS, to go: TAGS?
Rearrange the letters in TAGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAGS
What's nearby TAGS
Lookup in Wiki for TAGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAGS"