Is AGENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an active and efficient cause
- noun - a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- noun - a substance that exerts some force or effect
- noun - a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- noun - any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- noun - the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- One that acts or has the power or authority to act.
- One empowered to act for or represent another: an author’s agent; an insurance agent.
- A means by which something is done or caused; instrument.
- A force or substance that causes a change: a chemical agent.
- A representative or official of a government or administrative department of a government: an FBI agent.
- A spy.
- adj - to act as a representative for [v -ED, -ING, -S] : AGENTIAL
There are 5 letters in AGENT: A E G N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGENT, to go: AGENT?
Rearrange the letters in AGENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGENT
What's nearby AGENT
Lookup in Wiki for AGENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGENT"