Is EARN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EARN in various dictionaries:
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- To gain especially for the performance of service, labor, or work: earned money by mowing lawns.
- To acquire or deserve as a result of effort or action: She earned a reputation as a hard worker.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to gain as a result of one’s behavior or effort”: earns a large salary; deserves our congratulations; a suggestion that merits consideration; an event that didn’t even rate a mention in the news; a candidate who won wide support.
- To yearn.
- verb - to gain or deserve for one's labor or service
There are 4 letters in EARN: A E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EARN
To search all scrabble anagrams of EARN, to go: EARN?
Rearrange the letters in EARN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EARN
What's nearby EARN
Lookup in Wiki for EARN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EARN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EARN"