Is LARGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LARGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a garment size for a large person
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - fairly large or important in effect
- adj - ostentatiously lofty in style
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - having broad power and range and scope
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- adv - with the wind abaft the beam
- adv - in a boastful manner
- Of greater than average size, extent, quantity, or amount; big.
- Of greater than average scope, breadth, or capacity; comprehensive.
- Important; significant: had a large role in the negotiations; a large producer of paper goods.
- Understanding and tolerant; liberal: a large and generous spirit.
- Of great magnitude or intensity; grand: “a rigid resistance to the large emotions” (Stephen Koch).
- Pretentious; boastful.
- Gross; coarse.
- Not in confinement or captivity; at liberty: a convict still at large.
- As a whole; in general: the country at large.
- Representing a nation, state, or district as a whole.
- Not assigned to a particular country.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being notably above the average in size or magnitude”: a large city; a large sum of money; a big brown barn; a big sweep of open lawn; a great old oak tree; a great ocean liner.
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
There are 5 letters in LARGE: A E G L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LARGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LARGE, to go: LARGE?
Rearrange the letters in LARGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LARGE
What's nearby LARGE
Lookup in Wiki for LARGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LARGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LARGE"