Is GARGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth
- noun - the sound produced while gargling
- verb - utter with gargling or burbling sounds
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- To force exhaled air through a liquid held in the back of the mouth, with the head tilted back, in order to cleanse or medicate the mouth or throat.
- To produce the sound of gargling when speaking or singing.
- To rinse or medicate (the mouth or throat) by gargling.
- To circulate or apply (a medicine or solution) by gargling.
- To utter with a gargling sound.
- A medicated solution for gargling.
- A gargling sound.
- verb - to rinse the mouth or throat
There are 6 letters in GARGLE: A E G G L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARGLE, to go: GARGLE?
Rearrange the letters in GARGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GARGLE
What's nearby GARGLE
Lookup in Wiki for GARGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARGLE"