Is LARGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LARGER in various dictionaries:
- adj - large or big relative to something else
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - fairly large or important in effect
- adj - ostentatiously lofty in style
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - having broad power and range and scope
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
There are 6 letters in LARGER: A E G L R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LARGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LARGER, to go: LARGER?
Rearrange the letters in LARGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LARGER
What's nearby LARGER
Lookup in Wiki for LARGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LARGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LARGER"