Is REGULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a regular patron
- noun - a soldier in the regular army
- noun - a dependable follower (especially in party politics)
- noun - a garment size for persons of average height and weight
- adj - in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle
- adj - often used as intensifiers
- adj - conforming to a standard or pattern
- adj - regularly scheduled for fixed times
- adj - in accord with regular practice or procedure
- adj - occurring at fixed intervals
- adj - relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj - (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces
- adj - (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured
- adj - not constipated
- adj - symmetrically arranged
- adj - not deviating from what is normal
- adj - officially full-time
- Customary, usual, or normal: the train’s regular schedule.
- Orderly, even, or symmetrical: regular teeth.
- In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline.
- Well-ordered; methodical: regular habits.
- Occurring at fixed intervals; periodic: regular payments.
- Occurring with normal or healthy frequency.
- Having bowel movements or menstrual periods with normal or healthy frequency.
- Not varying; constant.
- Formally correct; proper.
- Having the required qualifications for an occupation: not a regular lawyer.
- Good; nice: a regular guy.
- Having symmetrically arranged parts of similar size and shape: regular flowers.
- Conforming to the usual pattern of inflection, derivation, or word formation.
- Belonging to a religious order and bound by its rules: the regular clergy.
- Having equal sides and equal angles.
- Having faces that are congruent regular polygons and congruent polyhedral angles.
- Belonging to or constituting the permanent army of a nation.
- A member of the clergy or of a religious order.
- A soldier belonging to a regular army.
- A dependable, loyal person: one of the party regulars.
- A clothing size designed for persons of average height.
- A habitual customer.
- noun - an habitual customer
There are 7 letters in REGULAR: A E G L R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGULAR, to go: REGULAR?
Rearrange the letters in REGULAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REGULAR
6 letters out of REGULAR
5 letters out of REGULAR
4 letters out of REGULAR
3 letters out of REGULAR
2 letters out of REGULAR
Contextual use of REGULAR
What's nearby REGULAR
Lookup in Wiki for REGULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGULAR"