Is SINGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SINGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- verb - hit a single
- adj - being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- adj - used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals
- adj - existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual
- adj - not married or related to the unmarried state
- adj - characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- adj - having uniform application
- adj - not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
- Consisting of one part, aspect, or section: a single thickness; a single serving.
- Having the same application for all; uniform: a single moral code for all.
- Consisting of one in number: She had but a single thought, which was to escape.
- Not divided; unbroken: a single slab of ice.
- Separate from others; individual and distinct: Every single child will receive a gift.
- Having individual opponents; involving two individuals only: single combat.
- Honest; undisguised: a single adoration.
- Wholly attentive: You must judge the contest with a single eye.
- Designed to accommodate one person: a single bed.
- Lacking a partner: a single parent.
- Relating to the unmarried state: enjoys the single life.
- Of or relating to celibacy.
- One that is separate and individual.
- An accommodation for one person, as in a hotel.
- An unmarried person.
- A one-dollar bill.
- A phonograph record, especially a forty-five, having one song on each side.
- A hit by which a batter reaches first base safely; a one-base hit.
- A hit for one run in cricket.
- A golf match between two players.
- Often singles.
- To choose or distinguish from others.
- To cause (a base runner) to score or advance by making a one-base hit: singled him to second.
- To make a single.
- verb - to select from a group
There are 6 letters in SINGLE: E G I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SINGLE, to go: SINGLE?
Rearrange the letters in SINGLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SINGLE
5 letters out of SINGLE
4 letters out of SINGLE
3 letters out of SINGLE
2 letters out of SINGLE
Contextual use of SINGLE
What's nearby SINGLE
Lookup in Wiki for SINGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SINGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SINGLE"