Is ENTAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - land received by fee tail
- noun - the act of entailing property
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - impose, involve, or imply as a necessary accompaniment or result
- verb - limit the inheritance of property to a specific class of heirs
- To have, impose, or require as a necessary accompaniment or consequence: an investment that entailed high risk.
- To limit the inheritance of (property) to a specified succession of heirs.
- To bestow or impose on a person or a specified succession of heirs.
- The act of entailing, especially property.
- The state of being entailed.
- An entailed estate.
- A predetermined order of succession, as to an estate or to an office.
- Something transmitted as if by unalterable inheritance.
- verb - to restrict the inheritance of to a specified line of heirs
There are 6 letters in ENTAIL: A E I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTAIL, to go: ENTAIL?
Rearrange the letters in ENTAIL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ENTAIL
5 letters out of ENTAIL
4 letters out of ENTAIL
3 letters out of ENTAIL
2 letters out of ENTAIL
Contextual use of ENTAIL
What's nearby ENTAIL
Lookup in Wiki for ENTAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTAIL"