Is LENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - give temporarily
- verb - have certain characteristics of qualities for something
- The 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday until Easter observed by Christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for Easter.
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 4 letters in LENT: E L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LENT, to go: LENT?
Rearrange the letters in LENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LENT
What's nearby LENT
Lookup in Wiki for LENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LENT"