Is STRANGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRANGLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - kill by squeezing the throat of so as to cut off the air
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - die from strangulation
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- verb - struggle for breath
- To kill by squeezing the throat so as to choke or suffocate; throttle.
- To cut off the oxygen supply of; smother.
- To suppress, repress, or stifle: strangle a scream.
- To inhibit the growth or action of; restrict: “That artist is strangled who is forced to deal with human beings solely in social terms” (James Baldwin).
- To become strangled.
- To die from suffocation or strangulation; choke.
- verb - to choke to death
There are 8 letters in STRANGLE: A E G L N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRANGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRANGLE, to go: STRANGLE?
Rearrange the letters in STRANGLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRANGLE
7 letters out of STRANGLE
6 letters out of STRANGLE
5 letters out of STRANGLE
4 letters out of STRANGLE
3 letters out of STRANGLE
2 letters out of STRANGLE
Contextual use of STRANGLE
What's nearby STRANGLE
Lookup in Wiki for STRANGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRANGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRANGLE"