Is RAGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - a state of extreme anger
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - violent state of the elements
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - be violent
- verb - feel intense anger
- verb - to act or speak with violent anger
There are 5 letters in RAGES: A E G R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAGES, to go: RAGES?
Rearrange the letters in RAGES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAGES
What's nearby RAGES
Lookup in Wiki for RAGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAGES"