Is GREASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- verb - lubricate with grease
- Soft or melted animal fat, especially after rendering.
- A thick oil or viscous substance, especially when used as a lubricant.
- The oily substance present in raw wool; suint.
- Raw wool that has not been cleansed of this oily substance.
- Something, such as money or influence, that facilitates the attainment of an object or a desire: accepted some grease to fix the outcome of the race.
- To coat, smear, or soil with grease: greased the pie pan.
- To lubricate with grease.
- To facilitate the progress of.
- To kill.
- verb - to smear with grease (a lubricating substance)
There are 6 letters in GREASE: A E E G R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREASE, to go: GREASE?
Rearrange the letters in GREASE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GREASE
5 letters out of GREASE
4 letters out of GREASE
3 letters out of GREASE
2 letters out of GREASE
Contextual use of GREASE
What's nearby GREASE
Lookup in Wiki for GREASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREASE"