Is EASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- noun - a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- noun - the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- noun - freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- verb - move gently or carefully
- verb - lessen pain or discomfort
- verb - make easier
- verb - lessen the intensity of or calm
- The condition of being comfortable or relieved.
- Freedom from pain, worry, or agitation: Her mind was at ease knowing that the children were safe.
- Freedom from constraint or embarrassment; naturalness.
- Freedom from difficulty, hardship, or effort: rose through the ranks with apparent ease.
- Readiness or dexterity in performance; facility: She practiced until she could play the sonata with ease.
- Freedom from financial difficulty; affluence: a life of luxury and ease.
- A state of rest, relaxation, or leisure: He took his ease by the swimming pool.
- To free from pain, worry, or agitation: He eased his conscience by returning the stolen money.
- To lessen the discomfort or pain of: She shifted position so as to ease her back.
- To alleviate; assuage: prescribed a drug to ease the pain.
- To give respite from: eased the burden on her staff by hiring temporary help.
- To slacken the strain, pressure, or tension of; loosen: ease off a cable.
- To reduce the difficulty or trouble of: ease credit terms; eased the entrance requirements.
- To move or maneuver slowly and carefully: eased the car into a narrow space; eased the director out of office.
- To lessen, as in discomfort, pressure, or stress: pain that never eased.
- To move or proceed with little effort: eased through life doing as little as possible.
- In a relaxed position, especially standing silently at rest with the right foot stationary: put the soldiers at ease while waiting for inspection.
- Used as a command for troops to assume a relaxed position.
- verb - to give rest or relief to
There are 4 letters in EASE: A E E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EASE, to go: EASE?
Rearrange the letters in EASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EASE
What's nearby EASE
Lookup in Wiki for EASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EASE"